- SICS Students Witness History
- Competition Heats Up among SABIS® U.S. Public Charter Schools
- ISM Students Give Back to the Community
- Ashwicke Hall Students Win Second Place in Football Tournament
- CSB Wins 3rd Place in Football Tournament for International Schools
- MAIA Marching Band Wins First Place at Two State Band Competitions
- MAIA Receives Mayerson Academy Grant
- CSB Student Wins 2016 European DNA Day Essay Contest
- CSB Students Win First and Second Place at the International Schools Talent Show
- ISM students participate in “A Vous La Parole” Annual French Speaking Contest
- SICS Student Wins 2016 Ultimate Prom Contest
- Young LPCS Students Discover Joy of Reading
- SIS-Phoenix Celebrates International Night
- The Cambridge School of Bucharest Celebrates Victory at La Voie Royal Semi-Marathon
- ISF STUDENTS WIN BIG AT 2015 GISST SWIMMING TOURNAMENT
- MAIA Receives FLY Grant
- ISF Celebrates Diwali
- ISF Celebrates 20th Anniversary with 6th Annual Run-A-Thon
- SICS HOLDS SUCCESSFUL COLLEGE FAIR
ISF Celebrates Diwali
On November 5, 2014, ISF Internationale Schule Frankfurt-Rhein-Main in Frankfurt, Germany, celebrated Diwali. Also known as “the festival of lights,” Diwali is an ancient Hindu festival celebrated in autumn every year.
Over 150 members of the ISF community gathered in the school’s auditorium to watch students in Kindergarten through Grade 9 perform traditional Indian folk and Bollywood dances set to modern music. After the performances, the audience enjoyed some traditional Indian snacks including the savory pastry, Samosas. To commemorate the holiday, the students’ mothers made a beautiful Rangoli, an Indian folk art placed as a sacred welcoming, in the foyer of the school.
ISF, like all members of the SABIS® Network, promotes a multinational, multiracial, and multicultural environment that fosters tolerance and understanding of world cultures. By organizing a number of cultural events including International Day, Diwali, Korean, and American Thanksgiving, ISF celebrates its multicultural student body and ensures that each and every student feels welcome and accepted.
ISF students perform traditional Indian dances to celebrate Diwali