- ISC-Choueifat Students Shine at Model Arab League in Washington D.C.
- ISC-Sulaimani Awarded Status of CIE Examination Center
- FMIS Students Recognized in Global Writing Competition
- ISC-Khalifa City Student is the Youngest U.A.E. Resident to Climb Mt. Kilimanjaro
- ISC-Muscat Student Represents his School at Math Olympiad
- Fairy Tale Comes to Life at SIS-Adma
- ISC-Choueifat Students Perform Popular Musical “Annie”
- Alumni & Shadow Teachers® Save the Day
- Sardam International School Students Visit AUK
- ISC-Lahore Makes a Difference in its Community
- Students Dress Up as Their Favorite Book Character at ISC-Amman
- SABIS® School El-Metn Welcomes GBC-Education Delegation
- ISC-Dubai Celebrates Cultural Day
- ISC-Doha Student Earns Highest Mark in Qatar on IGCSE Exam
- Students Promote SABIS® On-Demand Tutoring at ISC-Erbil
- ISC-Abu Dhabi Student Wins Big at International Gymnastics Meet
- ISC-Lahore Launches SABIS® E-Books
- Kalar International School Students Learn Valuable First Aid Skills
- So You Think You Can Teach Event at Sardam International School
- Students Learn about Road Safety at Zakho International School
ISC-Lahore Launches SABIS® E-Books
In February 2016, the International School of Choueifat – Lahore (ISC-Lahore) in Pakistan introduced SABIS® E-books in grades 4 to 6 (levels F-H).
Rather than carrying heavy books from class to class, students in these grades are now carrying tablets that contain digitalized version of titles from the SABIS® Book Series. SABIS® E-books include interactive digital features such as animations, videos, audio recordings, glossaries, and more to enhance the learning process.
Prior to the launch of SABIS® E-books, ISC-Lahore students, teachers, and parents were invited to attend an interactive orientation session that introduced them to the new technology. The session was designed to help everyone understand how to use the tablets and download books, as well as make users more comfortable with this new classroom technology.
The introduction of E-books has generated a lot of excitement among ISC-Lahore parents and students, who are looking forward to eventually having SABIS® E-books at all levels at the school. “It is really interesting to work with SABIS® E-books. All the students in grades 4, 5, and 6 were amazed by the tablets. I love that I can highlight as I read, watch videos, and much more. It has made learning more fun, all of the students love it,” said a Grade 6 student.
As a member of the global SABIS® Network, ISC-Lahore has access to a wide range of specially developed IT tools that are designed to enhance the learning process, improve results, and increase efficiency.
For more information about ISC-Lahore, visit isclahore.sabis.net.