- ISC-Choueifat Students Shine at Model Arab League in Washington D.C.
- ISC-Sulaimani Awarded Status of CIE Examination Center
- FMIS Students Recognized in Global Writing Competition
- ISC-Khalifa City Student is the Youngest U.A.E. Resident to Climb Mt. Kilimanjaro
- ISC-Muscat Student Represents his School at Math Olympiad
- Fairy Tale Comes to Life at SIS-Adma
- ISC-Choueifat Students Perform Popular Musical “Annie”
- Alumni & Shadow Teachers® Save the Day
- Sardam International School Students Visit AUK
- ISC-Lahore Makes a Difference in its Community
- Students Dress Up as Their Favorite Book Character at ISC-Amman
- SABIS® School El-Metn Welcomes GBC-Education Delegation
- ISC-Dubai Celebrates Cultural Day
- ISC-Doha Student Earns Highest Mark in Qatar on IGCSE Exam
- Students Promote SABIS® On-Demand Tutoring at ISC-Erbil
- ISC-Abu Dhabi Student Wins Big at International Gymnastics Meet
- ISC-Lahore Launches SABIS® E-Books
- Kalar International School Students Learn Valuable First Aid Skills
- So You Think You Can Teach Event at Sardam International School
- Students Learn about Road Safety at Zakho International School
ISC-Doha Student Earns Highest Mark in Qatar on IGCSE Exam
Mahrukh Fatima, a Grade 10 student at the International School of Choueifat – Doha (ISC-Doha) in Qatar, earned an Outstanding Cambridge Learner Award for achieving the highest mark in Qatar on the Cambridge International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) June 2015 Computer Science exam.
Outstanding Cambridge Learner Awards celebrate the success of students taking Cambridge examinations in over 40 countries around the world. The awards serve as recognition for students’ outstanding performance and are acknowledged by the world’s best universities.
Mahrukh took the exam as a 9th grader, a year earlier than expected, as she, her family, and the school all felt confident in her ability to complete the exam successfully She is very proud to have been recognized for her performance and feels more confident and motivated to do as well on other IGCSE exams she takes in the future.
Through the proven SABIS® Educational System, students enrolled in SABIS® Network schools around the world build a solid academic foundation, are effectively prepared to excel on external examinations, and develop the skills they need to achieve success in college and beyond.
To learn more about ISC-Doha, visit iscdoha.sabis.net.