- ISC-Khalifa City Student is the Youngest U.A.E. Resident to Climb Mt. Kilimanjaro
- ISC-Muscat Student Represents his School at Math Olympiad
- Fairy Tale Comes to Life at SIS-Adma
- ISC-Choueifat Students Perform Popular Musical “Annie”
- Alumni & Shadow Teachers® Save the Day
- Sardam International School Students Visit AUK
- ISC-Lahore Makes a Difference in its Community
- Students Dress Up as Their Favorite Book Character at ISC-Amman
- SABIS® School El-Metn Welcomes GBC-Education Delegation
- ISC-Dubai Celebrates Cultural Day
- ISC-Doha Student Earns Highest Mark in Qatar on IGCSE Exam
- Students Promote SABIS® On-Demand Tutoring at ISC-Erbil
- ISC-Abu Dhabi Student Wins Big at International Gymnastics Meet
- ISC-Lahore Launches SABIS® E-Books
- Kalar International School Students Learn Valuable First Aid Skills
- So You Think You Can Teach Event at Sardam International School
- Students Learn about Road Safety at Zakho International School
- Students at SABIS® Network Schools in Kurdistan Excel on Cambridge KET
- ISC-Choueifat Student Receives Perfect SAT I Score
- ISC-CHOUEIFAT STUDENTS PERFORM MARY POPPINS
ISC-CHOUEIFAT STUDENTS PERFORM MARY POPPINS
On April 17, 2015, 100 International School of Choueifat – Choueifat (ISC-Choueifat) students from grades 4 to 12 performed Mary Poppins at the UNESCO Palace Performance Hall in Beirut, Lebanon. The hall was packed with parents, guests, and classmates, all of whom showed up to watch the classic musical.
Mary Poppins, a musical fantasy film from the 1960s that tells the story of a magical nanny who shows up in a dysfunctional family and changes their lives forever, was brought to life by the ISC-Choueifat students, who had been preparing for the performance since December.
All proceeds from the sale of tickets will go to The Brave Heart Fund, a charitable fundraising initiative that helps cover the medical and/or surgical expenses for underprivileged children suffering from Congenital Heart Disease.
ISC-Choueifat, a member of the global SABIS® Network, implements the SABIS® Educational System, a comprehensive educational program that gives students a strong academic foundation and provides opportunities for them to explore a wide variety of interests including acting.
ISC-Choueifat students perform Mary Poppins