- ISC-Khalifa City Student is the Youngest U.A.E. Resident to Climb Mt. Kilimanjaro
- ISC-Muscat Student Represents his School at Math Olympiad
- Fairy Tale Comes to Life at SIS-Adma
- ISC-Choueifat Students Perform Popular Musical “Annie”
- Alumni & Shadow Teachers® Save the Day
- Sardam International School Students Visit AUK
- ISC-Lahore Makes a Difference in its Community
- Students Dress Up as Their Favorite Book Character at ISC-Amman
- SABIS® School El-Metn Welcomes GBC-Education Delegation
- ISC-Dubai Celebrates Cultural Day
- ISC-Doha Student Earns Highest Mark in Qatar on IGCSE Exam
- Students Promote SABIS® On-Demand Tutoring at ISC-Erbil
- ISC-Abu Dhabi Student Wins Big at International Gymnastics Meet
- ISC-Lahore Launches SABIS® E-Books
- Kalar International School Students Learn Valuable First Aid Skills
- So You Think You Can Teach Event at Sardam International School
- Students Learn about Road Safety at Zakho International School
- Students at SABIS® Network Schools in Kurdistan Excel on Cambridge KET
- ISC-Choueifat Student Receives Perfect SAT I Score
- ISC-CHOUEIFAT STUDENTS PERFORM MARY POPPINS
ISC-Choueifat Student Receives Perfect SAT I Score
On May 21, 2015, Rachel Jaber, a Grade 11 student at the International School of Choueifat – Choueifat (ISC-Choueifat) in Lebanon, received some fantastic news! After months of preparation and hard work, Rachel learned that she was among a select 0.04% of all students worldwide to receive a perfect score of 1,600 on the SAT I math and critical reading exam.
Every year, millions of students around the world take the SAT exams. Administered in over 170 countries, SAT I remains the benchmark standardized assessment, the results of which are a vital part of the admissions process for many universities and colleges.
Upon learning her score, Rachel commented: “The school has undeniably played a major role, from instilling in me a firm, solid grip on mathematics to including SAT prep as part of our English curriculum,” Rachel said, and then added, “This score strengthened my belief that success is the inevitable result of hard work and perseverance.”
The entire ISC-Choueifat was equally pleased with the news. “Rachel has worked very hard to achieve this success,” said Mr. Ghassan Abdel Baki, the school’s Director. “Through the SLO® Academic Department, Rachel organized the SAT campaign at school in order to raise awareness about the importance of preparing thoroughly for the SAT. She also organized SAT study groups, mock SAT tests, and daily SAT test tips.”
ISC-Choueifat, like all SABIS® Network schools around the globe, is committed to preparing students for success in college and beyond. Through a rigorous curriculum and the SABIS Student Life Organization®, which encourages students to take an active role in their education as well as the education of others, students in SABIS® Network schools gain an edge for the future.
For more information about ISC-Choueifat, visit iscleb-sabis.net. To learn more about the SABIS® Educational System, visit sabis.net. To stay well-informed about SABIS® news, follow SABIS_EDUCATION on Twitter.
Rachel Jaber helping fellow students