- ISC-Khalifa City Student is the Youngest U.A.E. Resident to Climb Mt. Kilimanjaro
- ISC-Muscat Student Represents his School at Math Olympiad
- Fairy Tale Comes to Life at SIS-Adma
- ISC-Choueifat Students Perform Popular Musical “Annie”
- Alumni & Shadow Teachers® Save the Day
- Sardam International School Students Visit AUK
- ISC-Lahore Makes a Difference in its Community
- Students Dress Up as Their Favorite Book Character at ISC-Amman
- SABIS® School El-Metn Welcomes GBC-Education Delegation
- ISC-Dubai Celebrates Cultural Day
- ISC-Doha Student Earns Highest Mark in Qatar on IGCSE Exam
- Students Promote SABIS® On-Demand Tutoring at ISC-Erbil
- ISC-Abu Dhabi Student Wins Big at International Gymnastics Meet
- ISC-Lahore Launches SABIS® E-Books
- Kalar International School Students Learn Valuable First Aid Skills
- So You Think You Can Teach Event at Sardam International School
- Students Learn about Road Safety at Zakho International School
- Students at SABIS® Network Schools in Kurdistan Excel on Cambridge KET
- ISC-Choueifat Student Receives Perfect SAT I Score
- ISC-CHOUEIFAT STUDENTS PERFORM MARY POPPINS
ISC-Abu Dhabi Student Wins Big at International Gymnastics Meet
Medal winning Hala Mouhanna, a Grade 5 student at the International School of Choueifat – Abu Dhabi (ISC-Abu Dhabi), a SABIS® Network School, successfully participated in the IGI Chicago Style Meet for Gymnastics from February 12 to February 14, 2016, in Chicago, U.S.
The IGI Chicago Style Meets is the largest women’s gymnastics invitational meet in the world and a highly respected competition with competitors from around the world. Hala’s interest and talent lies in the artistic divisions of the competition, which include vault, uneven bars, balance beam, and floor.
Hala Mouhana participated in the Senior A-group, Level 3, and left the competition with five medals, one for each event she participated in and one for her all-around score. Hala Mouhanna’s passion for gymnastics is admirable and one which is fostered at ISC-Abu Dhabi, where she is part of the gymnastics team and at Little Stars Gymnastics Club, where she practices for 3-4 hours a week.
Student participation in extracurricular activities, such as sports, is encouraged in schools throughout the SABIS® Network. By encouraging students to explore a wide range of interests and promoting the development of students’ individual talents, SABIS® Network schools help ensure that students acquire a broad range of skills and experiences.
For more information about ISC-Abu Dhabi, visit iscabudhabi.sabis.net.