- SICS Students Witness History
- Competition Heats Up among SABIS® U.S. Public Charter Schools
- ISM Students Give Back to the Community
- Ashwicke Hall Students Win Second Place in Football Tournament
- CSB Wins 3rd Place in Football Tournament for International Schools
- MAIA Marching Band Wins First Place at Two State Band Competitions
- MAIA Receives Mayerson Academy Grant
- CSB Student Wins 2016 European DNA Day Essay Contest
- CSB Students Win First and Second Place at the International Schools Talent Show
- ISM students participate in “A Vous La Parole” Annual French Speaking Contest
- SICS Student Wins 2016 Ultimate Prom Contest
- Young LPCS Students Discover Joy of Reading
- SIS-Phoenix Celebrates International Night
- The Cambridge School of Bucharest Celebrates Victory at La Voie Royal Semi-Marathon
- ISF STUDENTS WIN BIG AT 2015 GISST SWIMMING TOURNAMENT
- MAIA Receives FLY Grant
- ISF Celebrates Diwali
- ISF Celebrates 20th Anniversary with 6th Annual Run-A-Thon
- SICS HOLDS SUCCESSFUL COLLEGE FAIR
SICS Student Wins 2016 Ultimate Prom Contest
Sarah Brown, a 12th grader at the SABIS® International Charter School (SICS) in Springfield, Massachusetts, was recently named the winner of the MassLive 2016 Ultimate Prom Competition. As winner of the contest, Sarah will receive a complete package to make her prom night an experience to remember.
The MassLive 2016 Ultimate Prom Competition is a local event open to all grade 9-12 students in Hampshire and Hampden Counties, Massachusetts. To enter the competition, students must submit an essay describing their achievements at school and winners receive a prize that includes a dress, photographer, and flowers for prom night.
This year, the contest generated hundreds of applications from students. Sarah’s essay describing her many achievements — a 4.3 GPA, participation in National Honor Society, awards for her work in Spanish, physics, and history class, AP® classes, and athletics — earned her the top spot.
SABIS® International Charter School is a member of the global SABIS® Network. Founded in 1995, this K-12 charter school offers its students a solid education and a wide range of extracurricular activities that help them reach their full potential.