- ISC-Khalifa City Student is the Youngest U.A.E. Resident to Climb Mt. Kilimanjaro
- ISC-Muscat Student Represents his School at Math Olympiad
- Fairy Tale Comes to Life at SIS-Adma
- ISC-Choueifat Students Perform Popular Musical “Annie”
- Alumni & Shadow Teachers® Save the Day
- Sardam International School Students Visit AUK
- ISC-Lahore Makes a Difference in its Community
- Students Dress Up as Their Favorite Book Character at ISC-Amman
- SABIS® School El-Metn Welcomes GBC-Education Delegation
- ISC-Dubai Celebrates Cultural Day
- ISC-Doha Student Earns Highest Mark in Qatar on IGCSE Exam
- Students Promote SABIS® On-Demand Tutoring at ISC-Erbil
- ISC-Abu Dhabi Student Wins Big at International Gymnastics Meet
- ISC-Lahore Launches SABIS® E-Books
- Kalar International School Students Learn Valuable First Aid Skills
- So You Think You Can Teach Event at Sardam International School
- Students Learn about Road Safety at Zakho International School
- Students at SABIS® Network Schools in Kurdistan Excel on Cambridge KET
- ISC-Choueifat Student Receives Perfect SAT I Score
- ISC-CHOUEIFAT STUDENTS PERFORM MARY POPPINS
SABIS® Educational Services Welcomes High-Profile Visitors
On Friday, November 21, 2014, SABIS® Educational Services welcomed Their Excellencies Dr. Pshtiwan Sadiq, the Kurdish Minister of Education, Mr. Elias Abu Saeeb, the Lebanese Minister of Education, , and Mr. Fadi Aboud, the former Lebanese Minister of Tourism, at its headquarters in Adma, Lebanon.
SABIS® co-founders, Mr. Ralph Bistany and Mrs. Leila Saad, met with the guests to discuss the importance of education in an ever-changing world and SABIS®’s commitment to providing a top-quality education to students across the globe, in both the private and public sectors. Discussions also revolved around SABIS®’s commitment to raising the standard of education in Kurdistan.
Following the meetings, the SABIS® management team accompanied their guests on a tour of the SABIS® Educational Services headquarters, where the guests were given an in-depth view of the operations that support SABIS®’s global network of schools.
The high profile meeting sought deepen the visitors’ understanding of SABIS®’s philosophy and vision and strengthen ties with stakeholders in the region.
SABIS® senior management team accompanying their guests on a tour of SES headquarters