- ISC-Khalifa City Student is the Youngest U.A.E. Resident to Climb Mt. Kilimanjaro
- ISC-Muscat Student Represents his School at Math Olympiad
- Fairy Tale Comes to Life at SIS-Adma
- ISC-Choueifat Students Perform Popular Musical “Annie”
- Alumni & Shadow Teachers® Save the Day
- Sardam International School Students Visit AUK
- ISC-Lahore Makes a Difference in its Community
- Students Dress Up as Their Favorite Book Character at ISC-Amman
- SABIS® School El-Metn Welcomes GBC-Education Delegation
- ISC-Dubai Celebrates Cultural Day
- ISC-Doha Student Earns Highest Mark in Qatar on IGCSE Exam
- Students Promote SABIS® On-Demand Tutoring at ISC-Erbil
- ISC-Abu Dhabi Student Wins Big at International Gymnastics Meet
- ISC-Lahore Launches SABIS® E-Books
- Kalar International School Students Learn Valuable First Aid Skills
- So You Think You Can Teach Event at Sardam International School
- Students Learn about Road Safety at Zakho International School
- Students at SABIS® Network Schools in Kurdistan Excel on Cambridge KET
- ISC-Choueifat Student Receives Perfect SAT I Score
- ISC-CHOUEIFAT STUDENTS PERFORM MARY POPPINS
ISC-Dubai Celebrates U.A.E.’s 43rd National Day
On Monday, December 1, 2014, the SABIS Student Life Organization® (SLO®) at the International School of Choueifat – Dubai (ISC-Dubai), organized an event to celebrate U.A.E.’s 43rd National Day, a day that recognizes the unity of the seven Emirates and the founding of the country in 1971.
To mark this special occasion, more than 2,000 students, parents, and staff gathered in the school’s green field to celebrate. The school orchestra opened the ceremony playing U.A.E.’s national anthem, followed by the country’s oath, which sheds light on the strong bonds that lie within the nation. As the event unfolded, a group of Emirati boys and girls released red, green, and white balloons into the sky, colors that constitute those of the U.A.E flag. Then students performed the traditional Emirati dances, which was followed by a special performance of the Dubai Police Dog Show.
Guests of all ages took part in this event as there were many activities available for all to participate in. Some of the activities included henna and face painting, football penalty shootouts, human foosball, obstacle course races, and a bouncing castle.
The day was enjoyed by all. “There was constant joy in the atmosphere. Smiles were everywhere and the excitement was palpable,” said Mr. Hisham Hassan, ISC-Dubai School Director.
To learn more about ISC-Dubai, visit iscuae-sabis.net.
Members of the ISC-Dubai community celebrating U.A.E’s 43rd National