- Competition Heats Up among SABIS® U.S. Public Charter Schools
- ISM Students Give Back to the Community
- Ashwicke Hall Students Win Second Place in Football Tournament
- CSB Wins 3rd Place in Football Tournament for International Schools
- MAIA Marching Band Wins First Place at Two State Band Competitions
- MAIA Receives Mayerson Academy Grant
- CSB Student Wins 2016 European DNA Day Essay Contest
- CSB Students Win First and Second Place at the International Schools Talent Show
- ISM students participate in “A Vous La Parole” Annual French Speaking Contest
- SICS Student Wins 2016 Ultimate Prom Contest
- Young LPCS Students Discover Joy of Reading
- SIS-Phoenix Celebrates International Night
- The Cambridge School of Bucharest Celebrates Victory at La Voie Royal Semi-Marathon
- ISF STUDENTS WIN BIG AT 2015 GISST SWIMMING TOURNAMENT
- MAIA Receives FLY Grant
- ISF Celebrates Diwali
- ISF Celebrates 20th Anniversary with 6th Annual Run-A-Thon
- SICS HOLDS SUCCESSFUL COLLEGE FAIR
- SPDI Delivers AQCs Role and Scope Workshop in Germany and Lebanon
ISM Students Give Back to the Community
Students at The International School of Minnesota (ISM) in the U.S. are encouraged to organize and participate in service initiatives on and off campus. During December, the SABIS Student Life Organization® at ISM organized a day for students to give back to their community.
Upper school students spent their day preparing over 2,000 sandwiches for the MRD 363 Food Program, a charity organization that is dedicated to serving the homeless community, vulnerable individuals, disadvantaged youth, and their families in Minnesota.
This is one of the many initiatives organized by SLO® at ISM which aims to lend a helping hand and making a difference in others’ lives.