SABIS® Educational System
The SABIS® Educational System is an integrated, comprehensive, kindergarten through twelfth grade academic program that has been developed and refined over a 127-year period. With a balance of academics, self-development, and life preparation, the SABIS® Educational System prepares its students for success in college, fosters a lifelong interest in learning, and develops responsible world-class citizens. It blends quality education with traditional values of hard work and responsibility for self and others.
The SABIS® Educational System consists of a demanding curriculum, an intense, disciplined, and interactive approach to deliver the intellectual material, and rigorous homework expectations.
In SABIS® schools, all students, regardless of their ability levels, can learn and achieve very high academic standards provided they want to learn. For this purpose, students undergo continuous monitoring to prevent the development of knowledge gaps during their learning process. By motivating students, fostering a desire to learn, and providing an efficient and high-quality educational experience, the SABIS® Educational System helps each student achieve his/her full potential.
Some features of the SABIS® Educational System include:
- A well-structured and comprehensive curriculum
- Efficient books, in core subjects, designed to dovetail precisely with the curriculum
- Proven instructional methods that keep students engaged and learning efficiently
- Timely tracking of student performance through regular assessment to fill any learning gaps
- Cutting-edge educational tools to support the SABIS® program and enhance efficiency
- A student-led organization that creates positive attitudes and behaviors
- A safe, disciplined, and positive environment that encourages learning and responsible behavior