- ISC-Choueifat Students Shine at Model Arab League in Washington D.C.
- ISC-Sulaimani Awarded Status of CIE Examination Center
- FMIS Students Recognized in Global Writing Competition
- ISC-Khalifa City Student is the Youngest U.A.E. Resident to Climb Mt. Kilimanjaro
- ISC-Muscat Student Represents his School at Math Olympiad
- Fairy Tale Comes to Life at SIS-Adma
- ISC-Choueifat Students Perform Popular Musical “Annie”
- Alumni & Shadow Teachers® Save the Day
- Sardam International School Students Visit AUK
- ISC-Lahore Makes a Difference in its Community
- Students Dress Up as Their Favorite Book Character at ISC-Amman
- SABIS® School El-Metn Welcomes GBC-Education Delegation
- ISC-Dubai Celebrates Cultural Day
- ISC-Doha Student Earns Highest Mark in Qatar on IGCSE Exam
- Students Promote SABIS® On-Demand Tutoring at ISC-Erbil
- ISC-Abu Dhabi Student Wins Big at International Gymnastics Meet
- ISC-Lahore Launches SABIS® E-Books
- Kalar International School Students Learn Valuable First Aid Skills
- So You Think You Can Teach Event at Sardam International School
- Students Learn about Road Safety at Zakho International School
Fairy Tale Comes to Life at SIS-Adma
On February 24 and 25, 2017, SABIS® International School ─ Adma held a musical performance of “Beauty & the Beast” at the Charles Saad Performance Hall in Adma, Lebanon. Over 100 students in grades 4 to 12 performed the classic children’s tale in front of packed audiences.
“Beauty and the Beast” is a children’s story that was first written in 1740. It is a story that focuses on the importance of love, kindness, and inner beauty.
Students who participated in this annual play, practiced 2 to 3 times per week during lunch break and after school hours, with the assistance of the music teacher and art teacher who prepared the costumes and decorated the stage for the show.
All the proceeds will be donated to the Children Cancer Center of Lebanon (CCCL) which supports and treats children with cancer in Lebanon.
“After many months of hard work from cast members, staff, and teachers, the play turned out to be spectacular. I’m so happy we got to raise money for the CCCL. It really touched me to know that I helped save a life!” said Ricardo Zgheib, a student who participated in the performance.
SABIS® International School ─ Adma (SIS-Adma), a member of the global SABIS® Network, is committed to helping students achieve their full potential, preparing them for success in college, and equipping them with the ability and desire for lifelong learning. To learn more about SIS-Adma, visit sisadma.sabis.net.