SABIS Student Life Organization®
The SABIS Student Life Organization® is an integral part of the SABIS® Educational System and an important part of every school day. Emphasizing the acquisition of ‘life skills’ through real-life experiences, the SABIS Student Life Organization® is a student-led society that empowers students to hold responsibility for many aspects of school life.
While providing opportunities for emotional, social, and moral growth, the SABIS Student Life Organization® helps students develop their academic, managerial, organizational, and leadership skills in a variety of academic and non-academic activities. These include peer tutoring, planning athletic activities and social events; organizing community service projects; and being involved in the school newspaper and school yearbook.
Through the SABIS Student Life Organization®, students learn to:
- Promote high social, ethical, and moral values
- Become active and constructive members of a community
- Develop academic, managerial, organizational, and leadership skills
- Acquire and refine the attitudes that give them an edge in college and throughout life
- Form circles of lasting friendship
- Get involved in a variety of student-led activities
Having demonstrated that they have a broad range of abilities and experiences and they can be effective and valuable team players, students become more likely candidates at top universities around the world.